Friday, March 17, 2006

kudos

just a quick thanks to Kate for helping me get the "Just for Kicks" section up and running on the sidebar. she is finishing up a long stint of involvement with the Marching Band, first as a student marcher, then a GA and most recently part-time staff, before heading off to bigger and better things. check out her blogs. she's seriously addicted to writing!
anyway, Kate did the template thing quickly this morning at work. no, I'm not reading Curious George. and I actually like alot of the music on her office computer. it's an eclectic mix, to be sure, but keeps me humming as I file band pieces with titles like "Ferocious Fanfares" and "Born to Boogie".
so tommorow I will update "...Kicks". I gotta find a cool quote. hmmm. maybe it will be quote of the month.

No comments: