“Lemon” Chicken Stir-Fry
Soy, Peanut, Tree nut, Gluten, Corn, & Citrus-Free1. Heat 3 T canola oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add 2-4 cloves of garlic, diced. Fry until light brown, then add 1 lb. chicken pieces.
2. Brown chicken in oil/garlic.
3.· Add sliced carrots, 1/4 c. water. Bring to a boil.
4. When carrots are al dente, add 1 T sesame oil and 1/2 t. kosher salt.
5. Add sliced bell peppers, mushrooms, green onions, and more water, if necessary. Cook to just barely tender.
6. Reduce heat to low. Stir in 1 t. lemongrass and fry 3-5 minutes to warm and blend flavors.
7. Spoon over cooked rice, and enjoy!