Tuesday, October 18, 2005

"Someday my prints will come..."

Actually, I am still using up the last of a second roll of film of my exlporations of Boise so I can post cool pics of the city for ya'll to enjoy. Til then, here are a few pictures taken by other folks and posted on flickr, hand-picked by yours truly, for your "touring Boise by internet" pleasure. enjoy.


an outline of the state of Idaho



















somebody's picture of the
football stadium
at my school









the Friendship bridge, a footbridge across the Boise River, near the BSU campus




























the water fountain at Boise Center on The Grove, in front of the tallest building in Boise

1 comment:

Lance Fisher said...

Woohoo, Bosie is pretty cool! How are you liking it there? It looks like you've been having some fun exploring. When are we going to see you in Missoula next? It would make a good destination on a long weekend.