Tuesday, October 04, 2005

obsession

Inspired by cuchillo's and la falda's musings on the subject, here are some quotes I use to psyche myself up for another day of sleep deprivation.

"There's no rest for the wicked
and the righteous don't need it." -my dad.

"to sleep is weak." -magnetic poetry on my fridge.

"Caffeine is cheaper than sleep." -when weighing Coke v.s. nap

"Sleep is for wimps." -today's thought.

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation." -Author Unknown

"To Sleep, Perchance to Dream; ay, There's the Rub." -Shakespeare's "Hamlet"

When I told her about my crazy schedule of late, my roommate said, "Welcome to grad school". So it may only be October, but I'm really looking forward to vacation. 'Til then, I guess I'll be chuggin' along... "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..."

1 comment:

Lance Fisher said...

nice. much more extensive than mine. :)