Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mexico '08 Trip - Teasers


me and Cristal, one of the children whose family got a new house





So I just got back to my house, just got back into Missoula less than an hour ago, and I'm really excited to sit down and let you all know about my trip. Wow. That's my first thought. So much to write. It was basically an amazing trip. It took two days of driving to get to San Luis, Mexico, a border town in the desert. Then it took two days to get back. In between I met lots of cool folks from Oregon, helped build three houses, camped in the desert, and made friends with some beautiful Mexican children. I'd like to write more ... but later, cause I'm pretty tired and I need to do some serious laundry - there is sand in everything. For now, here's a few pictures, teasers you could say. More - stories and pics - to come.


Yanco, Cristal, Kayla











view from the road of one of the new houses I helped build

No comments: