Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

Just wanted to wish all a happy first day of spring. And to celebrate - well, actually it has nothing to do with it, except that next week is Spring Break here at the U. of Montana, and on said break a few students are going down to Mexico for a missions trip. And I have the privilege of joining them. No, I don't remember where in Mexico. I am not leading the trip so I'm shunning all unnecessary responsibility. Just kidding. I just haven't made the effort to remember. Anyway, we will be building houses for some folks and running a Vacation Bible School for a few days. I'm looking forward to it. We start the drive down tonight, with stops in Idaho Falls and Las Vegas. I would appreciate your prayers for our travels and for our time sharing Jesus with little kids. In addition, some of the folks we'll be working with on the building part of the trip aren't yet Christians. They're high school kids, and I am praying that we, the group of college folks from Missoula, will have and take divine opportunities to share Christ. So that's all for now. I just spent a half hour trying to see if I could do the Mobile Blogging thing. I think my phone is just a tad bit too primitive to make it happen, or maybe my brain is... Anyway, I've decided ya'll will just have to wait 'til I get back for an update. :) Til then, many blessings and happy spring.

No comments: